Tuesday, September 19, 2006

newness

There's been a bit of it in my life lately- among the things that some of you may care to hear about....

I bought a GoldWing.

IMG_8228.JPG

Got new glasses.

new_glasses

Finally got the KTM on a proper racetrack at Carolina Motorsports Park in Kershaw, SC. Courtesy of zeefoto.com

8-21 CMP 1184

Finally got some proper gap pics- courtesy of killboy.com
02925 copy

In elaboration- the GoldWing is for a planned trip to Key West, FL. Yes, on the bike. It's a major thing for me, as I normally don't even ride the 20 miles to Deal's Gap. I'm actually quite excited about it, and the company should be good, as well.

I also bought a CBR600 yesterday, but it's a little too ugly to bother taking pics of it today. Soon, though.

So Saturday marks the "offical" beginning of Autumn. I love the fall, but at the same time, it kinda depresses me.... The arrival of Fall means the Winter is just around the corner, and, well- I just don't have much to do in the Winters. Perhaps a new album is in order.... hmmmmm.

Anyway, hope everyone is well- I just wanted to fill you folks in on my life for a second.

More soon.


T

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like a fun road trip, and i am happy to hear you will have company!

9/20/2006 11:51 AM  
Blogger The Emergent Teacher said...

Yeah, so I know I said the smoothest ride I ever had was on a GoldWing...but did I mention that it was with a 50 YR OLD MAN?

9/22/2006 7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is fueled by: Newcastle Brown Ale Maker's Mark Woodford Reserve Totino's Shiner Bock