Sunday, February 26, 2006

I'm not really this buff in person


IMG_5968.JPG
Originally uploaded by tjayswift.
Dammit- I had just spent an hour typing out a huge post with all kinds of good stories and pictures, and guess what? Yep.

My normally ultra-stable PowerBook decided to have a freak out moment and crash.

I've gotta go to sleep now- I'll rewrite it tomorrow when I get home from San Diego.



Oh, and....

A TJAYSWIFT PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT-

Sorry if it seemed like I dropped off the face of the earth the past couple of days- MY PHONE HAS COMPLETELY DIED ON ME. So not only can I not answer if you call, but I can't even get to my numbers to contact those of you who I needed to... it really made for a shitty day. So if you left a message with no number, sorry.... I don't have many numbers memorized. I really hope I don't lose all of the contacts in my phone- it would be damn-near devastating for me.

I am checking messages periodically, though, and I should be back in the regular swing of communication as soon as I get home tomorrow night and get my backup phone going.

Pray for the poor bastards at Cingular and Palm One who will have to deal with my displeasure if this isn't solved quickly and definitively.

Til tomorrow..... if you wanna check the newer pics before I post (some of) them, they are here.

Niters,

-t

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is fueled by: Newcastle Brown Ale Maker's Mark Woodford Reserve Totino's Shiner Bock