Monday, January 23, 2006

maybe boredom is really the mother of invention...

... so while browing a little while ago, I came across The Brick Testament. It would appear to be a layman's interpretation of the bible, acted out by legos. While that in itself wouldn't really be funny or entertaining, the sense of humor in it... is priceless.

I'm not quite sure how seriously this whole thing was meant to be taken, but I was laughing my ass off at some of these...

first example: Numbers 5:14, 'If a husband becomes suspicious that his wife has had sex with another man, though he did not catch her in the act...'
infidel1

Deuteronomy 22:13, '...and then turns on her and publicly accuses her, saying, "I married this woman, and when I had sex with her, I found no evidence of virginity,"...'
virginity1

Leviticus 15:18, 'Whenever a woman has intercourse with a man...'
intercourse1

..... and working into the good stuff....

Leviticus 18:23, 'Do not have sex with any kind of animal. You would become unclean by doing so.'
beast1

Leviticus 18:23, 'Neither should a woman present herself to an animal for sex. It is a perversion.'
beast2


... and it just goes on and on and on..... I spent a good hour searching through and laughing. Sometimes I think I'm creative, but these guys are genius. Or just really bored.



-t

3 Comments:

Blogger tjayswift said...

... and please- no comments about how the man sodomizing the bear sorta looks like me. ;)

1/24/2006 10:20 AM  
Blogger da buttah said...

oh my god!!

that's awesome!!!!

1/25/2006 6:06 PM  
Blogger Natalia said...

ROTFL...seriously hilarious!

-N

1/26/2006 1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is fueled by: Newcastle Brown Ale Maker's Mark Woodford Reserve Totino's Shiner Bock