Monday, January 02, 2006

New Year's Day


new_years_ride
Originally uploaded by tjayswift.
I slept off the alcohol. But not as much as I would've liked. I got my ass outta bed and saw what a fantasically beautiful day it was outside... then decided to head on up to my favorite place on the planet- Deal's Gap. I hung out there for a while with some of the East TN Riders crew and enjoyed the unseasonably warm temps.

TDOT put up our sign... thanks for all the hard work, guys. Sorry I couldn't be there.
etr_sign

I headed back to town, and then drove over to the stables for a bit to visit the girls. Check out my new baby Mia....
mia_1

mia_3

She's an extremely intelligent 2 year old, and should be fully broken sometime in the spring. I'm amazed that she's taken to me so quickly. She just can't get enough affection from me. See the way she perks those ears? That's pure love, baby...

Her flaxen mane and tail are just stunning...
mia_2

Here's her older half-sister Zoe, a big, beautiful young lady. Zoe obviously didn't get the flaxen gene, but she does have that same gorgeous chestnut color. Her posture, gait, and composition are second to none. She's body clipped for shows, hence the blanket.
zoe_1

When I got ready to leave after we put the babies up for the night, this shot was begging to be taken....

So for now, I leave you with a pic of the tjaymobile-
mustang grazing

I wish you all a wonderful new year... may all of your hopes and dreams come true in 2006. God knows I'm good and fucking ready for mine to- but I think I'm already well on my way.

Thanks 2005, for all of the fun, the heartache, and the lessons learned.


-t

1 Comments:

Blogger da buttah said...

oh my god! i want a horsie!! she's beautiful!

1/02/2006 11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is fueled by: Newcastle Brown Ale Maker's Mark Woodford Reserve Totino's Shiner Bock