Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas greetings from Joachim...


joachim
Originally uploaded by tjayswift.
Joachim (ha-keem) is my buddy from Germany.... he sends these Christmas greetings to all of us in America...

It's okay if you laugh- he means well.



"Hallo Tommie

End the distance Germany! We wish you a happy and blessed christmas! Would hope to meet you soon once again, let it you good and would drink pastes not so much hunter master of that only glue the brain!

Take Care

Mfg J . Buhren"


addendum:
Joachim knows that my pup is named Jagermeister... and he thinks that is the coolest thing on earth-- I will post a pic of his gift for me soon...


I love my peeps worldwide... miss you fuckers pretty badly at times... and I swear to god- if shit gets any more god damn crappy for me- I'm moving to fucking Dusseldorf!!

The beer is better there, anygoddamnway.

I'll keep the rest of my perceptions to myself.

-t

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is fueled by: Newcastle Brown Ale Maker's Mark Woodford Reserve Totino's Shiner Bock