Tuesday, December 20, 2005

....in order to get you up to date...


122005
Originally uploaded by tjayswift.
So sorry for not being around as much- those of you close (and even some who aren't quite so much) know just how crazy it's been for me lately. I promise to make it all up to y'all.

Meanwhile, brace yourself for the pics- no juicy stuff this post, most likely, just the quick and dirty once again....

First off, I played another gig at the Electric Ballroom at some point, I'm not really sure when- the show went well, and we got a couple of good pics. I had a blast, as usual.

ballroomscream

Went for a quick drive with Neal to see the last of the fall colors (that's how long ago this was-sorry)- and saw some true southern shit. Only in Tennessee, folks....

onlyintn

I headed out to Los Angeles and had a pretty good time, and some clients took me out to enjoy a Lakers game from their luxury box. The view was good, but the pictures were not...

lakers

In L.A. we stayed in a pretty hipster hotel called the Standard, which was nice, but definitely not for the faint of heart, or those who lack a sense of humor... you don't want to share a room here if you have self-esteem issues- check out the shower----

standard_shower

Closer investigation of the restroom revealed some subtle humor-here you have the sticker on the toliet paper-

standard_tp

Here you have the inside of the trashcan...

standard_trashcan

...and the book of hotel-branded matches....

standard_matches

cute speed-dials on the phone...

standard_phone

.... and FINALLY- your payoff- the hotel-branded condoms------

standard_condom1

standard_condom2

And as always, I never missed an opportunity to snap a pic or two of myself for ya....

standard_me2

standard_me


I'm gonna go 'head on and hop to another update here in just a sec, after another bourbon/coke and a short break..... blogging ain't easy, but somebody's gotta do it...

-t

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is fueled by: Newcastle Brown Ale Maker's Mark Woodford Reserve Totino's Shiner Bock