Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Yep, he's still a retard.


retard
Originally uploaded by tjayswift.
The days went by, and Fruityboy just got fruityer. (?)

Currently sitting in bed at 4AM, drinking the last Killian's out of the fridge, and secretly wishing that my phone would ring.

I changed my profile pic to something a little more recent... better or worse?

So, I guess I've got a LOT of updating to do... I may even have to break it down into small, bite-sized, ADD friendly pieces for you. But it's all good, Daddy take good care of ya.

In the meantime, here's one of my room-service breakfast from AmsterdamN.

breakfast

Look for more updatification tomorrow, hopefully.


-t

2 Comments:

Blogger tjayswift said...

Interesting how I've never gotten any spam comments before, and suddenly I get one within 3 minutes of my first post in 3 weeks (has it been that long? Sorry).

And you have to love the gleefully disgusting bit of terribly placed compliment in the middle..... Geez, that's like being told you're cute by a rapist.

But anyway, it's really cool- I checked out their website, and guess what? You really CAN make millions with their gold testing kit. Gold is natural- it's everywhere! So now I am bound and determined to develop a technique for eating nothing but pomegranates and German asparagus which will be transformed by my large intestine into turds of pure gold!!!! Watch out, Donald Trump.... I will shit on you!!!

9/28/2005 4:18 AM  
Blogger The Emergent Teacher said...

Aww, gerber daisies and OJ...what a great way to start the mornin'...

9/29/2005 2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is fueled by: Newcastle Brown Ale Maker's Mark Woodford Reserve Totino's Shiner Bock