Sunday, August 21, 2005

So many pictures, so little time...


82105
Originally uploaded by tjayswift.
Guess that means I should keep the words to a minimum for ya this time...

To the right: Momma's new kittens are growing up SO fast...

I had a GREAT time up north visitin S. (again).... the adventures are neverending.

Somehow, it seems like trouble always follows me...
trouble

WHO is the luckiest lady on earth?? Those roses got HUGE when they opened up fully....
lucky

I mean seriously, how many women have a man who lets her paint his toenails??
toenails

AND, I cooked both her both Hamburger Helper as well as some excellent grilled cheese... complete with Cheddar, Colby Jack, and American.... plus non-fat butter substitute.. And I only smoked the place up a *little* bit in the process... sorry hon, I'm totally working on my cooking skills, I promise.

Neal-o and I were riding around in Maryville the other day and saw a double rainbow. I was able to get a couple of decent shots.
rainbow1

We found the end, but I guess somebody else beat us to the pot of gold... probably because Neal's french. If you look real close, you can see the second rainbow in this one.
theend

You know, I just realized that between the whole toenail thing and the rainbow, that this has turned into the gayest post EVER. But it's all good- I'm fully secure with my manhood...

And finally, I decided to toy around with a new look in the facial hair department... I was sorta going for the "I woke up too late for work to shave the past couple of days" look. Or, the "10 o'clock shadow"...
newlook

What do you think... good or bad?


I got to hit the Gap with Firefighter Jake the other day.... a total blast, as always. And I'm hella happy for my transplanted Canadian buddy Ben, who scored a NICE job up at the CROT.... you rule, moose fucker!!

SOOOO busy right now- I'll update more as soon as I can... til then- keep it between the mustard and the mayonnaise....


-t

1 Comments:

Blogger The Emergent Teacher said...

Trouble follows you? I'm getting the distinct impression that you are the trouble...

8/22/2005 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is fueled by: Newcastle Brown Ale Maker's Mark Woodford Reserve Totino's Shiner Bock