Friday, August 05, 2005

One more down...


80505
Originally uploaded by tjayswift.
I haven't posted any pics of me lately, so here's ya one... there's probably one more if go to my Flickr gallery.

Damn, it sure is good to have this show under wraps now... gonna head out tomorrow to the land of sin and debauchery for a couple days of rest (yeah, right) before MORE work. I'll see you Tennesseans on Friday...

Today at the show, my Aussie buddy Damien's wife baked us all about 100 badass chocolate chip cookies... They didn't last long.

cookies

The day's comedic moment: one of our booth model chicks mentioned how good the cookies looked. I explained to her that she was MORE than welcome to them...

Model: "I'd love one, but I just can't."
Me: "Why can't you?"
Her: "I have a bikini photo shoot on Saturday."
Me: "So you can't have *A* cookie?"
Her: "No, it'll go straight to my ass."
Me: "One cookie will go straight to your ass?"
Her: "Yeah."
Me: "Okay, enjoy your fifth cup of sugary, milky Starbucks...."
Her: "Thanks!!!"

Wow. And how is that prepared??

I told Homey Dogg tonight that he looked just like the black Terminator. His reply- "Cause I am."

What a pimp.

Look for a fun update soon from Vegas....

Till then- keep it between the mustard and the mayonnaise...

-t

2 Comments:

Blogger The Emergent Teacher said...

Dude, the cookies WERE bad for her ass, you said so yourself:

"...Damien's wife baked us all about 100 badass chocolate chip cookies..."

8/05/2005 9:00 AM  
Blogger tjayswift said...

... and you must've eaten the "smartass" cookies.

8/06/2005 4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is fueled by: Newcastle Brown Ale Maker's Mark Woodford Reserve Totino's Shiner Bock