Thursday, July 28, 2005

I just LOVE mornings.

clock

So.... just to clarify... I can make a living travelling the world and working with technology- but I couldn't figure out how to turn off this alarm clock if you had a gun to my head right now. Arrrrrrrrrrgh.

It would appear that my talents lie more in turning on than turning off. Although I think it may just be a state of mind thing... perhaps I should look at it as "getting" the clock off rather than "turning" it off. Maybe I'd have more success then?

-t

3 Comments:

Blogger tjayswift said...

Not coming from someone named "durtyburns." Does that mean like rope burn?

7/28/2005 9:19 PM  
Blogger The Emergent Teacher said...

Yes. Yes, that's exactly what it means. Really.

And my links are merely blogs I find interesting, funny, or people from TN...you just happen to fall into all of the above!

But if you're gonna link to me then I demand my own heading, as I am not moto related...until I get my own HOG. Wouldn't want ya misrepresentin'...

7/29/2005 8:54 AM  
Blogger The Emergent Teacher said...

Don't put up with my shit! You don't ahve to give me my own heading, I was just messin'. Afterall, it is in fact, your blog.

Oh adn spellign is overrated.

8/02/2005 10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is fueled by: Newcastle Brown Ale Maker's Mark Woodford Reserve Totino's Shiner Bock