Friday, June 10, 2005

Damn, I'm getting lazy


dougndouger
Originally uploaded by tjayswift.
I had a good time playing some acoustic blues on Monday night with my buddies Doug and Douger. Made it back up to the Gap on Sunday and Wednesday, also heading back up tomorrow afternoon and Saturday for the easttnriders.com dinner and 50 races.

Sunday was relatively uneventful, with the exception of dragging a guy on a Ducati S4R out of the ditch TWICE. Wednesday we got rained on a bit, but I had a great run with a few friends.

It doesn't feel like I've done a damn bit of work this week- I've been sick, and my back's been killing me. Probably time to go see the chiropractor....

Until next time, here's a pic of me stunting on the pallet jack at work..

palletjack

Looking forward to seeing some of you guys on Saturday.

-t

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is fueled by: Newcastle Brown Ale Maker's Mark Woodford Reserve Totino's Shiner Bock