Saturday, May 21, 2005

Back in Cali. Again.


52005
Originally uploaded by tjayswift.
Here I be.... This was sort of a last second trip, as I was notified on Tuesday that I'd be leaving Thursday at 6AM. Haven't done much yet besides work, although I'm looking forward to getting out and snapping a few good shots this weekend. Currently enjoying a Negra Modelo in the hotel room. I think it's my fifth.

This week at home:

Monday night acoustic blues rocked much ass. I played in 4 sets with a whole bunch of different people, including the massive hippie jam at the end. Glad some of you came out, I hope y'all enjoyed as much as I did.

Did a lot of riding on the DR350 and the Gixxer. They're both extremely entertaining in two completely different ways. Looking forward to getting my new tires on the DR once I get home, and hitting up the Gap one day. Hopefully the law enforcement won't be as ridiculous as it is this weekend.

Had to move most of my bikes this week, since Firefighter Jake's moving, I'm out of my bike storage. I went ahead and took a few of the dirtbikes to work.

dirtbikes

The RM250 is staying at the house for the moment, though. Sometimes I like to sit on her and make two-stroke noises.

rm250

Also sleeping over at the house for a little while will be the Superhawk. I just really got my first chance to rip all the broken plastic off of her and assess the damage.... I've still got a lot of work to do- more to follow.

superhawk

I'm really looking forward to coming home next weekend, even if I'm only home for a few days. I haven't been able to make it up to the Gap in while, and I'm seriously starting to miss the sound of things scraping on pavement at speed.

This weekend should be entertaining, as I'm planning on being a gypsy nomad drifter again.... and it all starts in the morning.

Hellos to xhi.

Now for another beer...


-t

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is fueled by: Newcastle Brown Ale Maker's Mark Woodford Reserve Totino's Shiner Bock