Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Green Scene


42705
Originally uploaded by tjayswift.
Damn.... I got home from Vegas, and everything is GREEN!! (of course that may just be because I'm coming home from the desert) -I'm not even sure I can remember the bushes in front of the house blooming before. As odd as it may sound, I'm really excited about getting my first sunburn of this year.

I've had an itching to get a new tattoo, just not too sure what to get. But I am due...

A pretty crappy thing happened to an innocent lady in Knoxville this week- Get the full story here.

Going out to see a friend's band tonight...

Hope you have a good one.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mortgage articles for refinance mortgage home loans

11/08/2005 9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is fueled by: Newcastle Brown Ale Maker's Mark Woodford Reserve Totino's Shiner Bock