Thursday, April 21, 2005

We can't stop here. This is bat country.


42105
Originally uploaded by tjayswift.
Tearing down the first show tonight, after I finish setting up the second, which opens tomorrow. Today will probably end up being about an 18 hour workday, but I'll get to relax some tomorrow.

Supposed to be going to see some band named Soul Sirkus tomorrow night, which features Neal Schon of Journey... (you hear that, Knox?) And better than that, one of my work buddies knows the singer, so he got us some backstage passes. I saw some video of them today, and they look like it'll be a pretty good show.

Hopefully we'll get into the green room so I can get really drunk and go rockstar-tjay on their asses. I'm getting really good at demolishing things in a drunken state of bliss. Not to be malicious, mind you, just for entertainment's sake. Yeah, that's it- cause I'm an artist....

Enjoy your sleep tonight- for there is none in this wicked place of sin and debauchery.

-t

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is fueled by: Newcastle Brown Ale Maker's Mark Woodford Reserve Totino's Shiner Bock