Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Another Great Day at the Gap


4505
Originally uploaded by tjayswift.
Yesterday was phenonemal. I cut out from work a little early (shhh, don't tell anybody), and headed back up to Deal's Gap. Saw a few members of the easttnriders.com board, and made a few of the smoothest, quickest passes I've made to date.

I'm still not so sure about the GSX-R, it's got just a little bit too much motor for me, at least in the tight twisties up there. But I am getting much more comfortable with it, and my corner speeds are improving by leaps and bounds as a result.

Monday night went well at Brackin's, I played with Neal and an old friend Brad who showed up. Mucho fun-o. Not sure if I'll be playing tonight or not, I have a lot to do in preparation for the trip to Vegas.

And the bike's calling my name....


-t

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should really stop doing things outside you know... sunshine causes cancer apparently.. reduce your risk of dying.. stay inside on your computer :-p

4/06/2005 6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know :-p.. its kinda funny this whole leaving comments to say hi.. :-p.. anyway :-).. I'v set my server up so any comments are emailed to me anyway :-p


all the same, msn addy xhable@msn.com

email
xhable@xhable.co.uk

4/07/2005 5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is fueled by: Newcastle Brown Ale Maker's Mark Woodford Reserve Totino's Shiner Bock