Saturday, March 12, 2005

At least we get one good day of weather...


steps
Originally uploaded by tjayswift.
Today is absolutely beautiful here in East TN. The temps are hovering around 70, and there's hardly a cloud in the sky. Quite a change from the snow flurries they had initally forecasted for this weekend. It looks like tomorrow will be a little cooler with some showers, so I'm gonna savor today. There's an old saying about the weather here- If you don't like it, just wait. It'll change.

Got out on the GSX-R for a little while, but I've got too many other things to do today. I did manage to get in about 50 miles of good riding, though, so I won't complain too much. I'm in a pretty good mood.

Spent some time in the backyard with Jager, who managed to eat the one flower I've had bloom. Now I'm off to wash the cars, which need it badly. I might even take my shirt off, and get my white ass a little bit of a tan while I'm at it.

-t

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is fueled by: Newcastle Brown Ale Maker's Mark Woodford Reserve Totino's Shiner Bock