Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Another Late Night


blues
Originally uploaded by tjayswift.
My buddy Neal-O came over tonight and we worked on some music. I'm kinda hung up writing one song; my inspiration for it has been quite engulfing. We're currently working on no less than three versions of it, ranging from alt-country to reggae to blues/soul. As they say, the truth surely lies somewhere in the middle. We also worked on a remake of one of our original blues/jazz instrumentals, which turned out quite nicely.

In related news, I'm still playing on Monday and Wednesday nights at Brackins Blues club in Maryville (when I'm at home), so come by and show us some love if you happen to be around.

Next stop, Skyscraper National Forest.

G'night, information superhighway...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is fueled by: Newcastle Brown Ale Maker's Mark Woodford Reserve Totino's Shiner Bock