Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Quick Update

I almost forgot- the Soul Sirkus concert rocked. I got to hang with the members- Virgil Donati, Neal Schon, Jeff Scott Soto, and Marco Mendoza. It was quite a show.. not necessarily the type of music I'd run out and buy, but any concert featuring musicians of their caliber is going to be entertaining. And they were friendly guys, too. I'm still working on hitting up my buddy for the picures- stay tuned.

I just saw this article on cnn.com, and I think it's great- parents need to take some initiative to get their kids off of their fat, McDonald's eating asses and make them go dodge traffic once in a while. I do spend a good bit of time on the internet, but it's mainly to support or educate me about my "real" forms of entertainment. There's a big difference between a desire to learn and share, and sitting online all night just because you're bored and lack the motivation to do something productive.

Have you seen the headlines that teen drug use and pregnancy rates are down?? It almost seems that less and less kids these days are making love or huffing paint- they're in a chat room somewhere trying to find out how to organize a mass murder or build a pipe bomb. Jesus, kids.... why don't you just go work on nailing the neighbor's daughter, like we used to in the good old days? .... Or at least go smoke a joint and eat some chee*tos- just please don't shoot up the school again. Mow some yards and buy a motorcycle or something if you really wanna be a bad-ass. Wheelies are much cooler than guns, anyway. Plus bikes get you chicks. Everybody knows that....

-t

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is fueled by: Newcastle Brown Ale Maker's Mark Woodford Reserve Totino's Shiner Bock