Wednesday, June 15, 2005

It's rainy season, I guess.


61505
Originally uploaded by tjayswift.
There hasn't been much good riding lately, although I've gotten in what I could. Saturday night I got a bunch of great long-exposure shots from Foothills Parkway. I'm loving the motion in the clouds, as well as the cool reflections off of the truck's hood.

On Saturday afternoon, we loaded up the bikes and headed on up to the Gap for the East Tennessee Riders get-together. Neal caught me playing Dukes of Hazzard with the truck.

dukes

We didn't really do a "group" photo or anything while I was there, so none of the pictures of the event are really worth showing here.... but we had a great time running the mini-bikes around the parking lot. And I only crashed once. I was able to pull a few decent stills from the video.

miniwheel

A new Lotus came out to play.

lotus

... and finally, here's another shot Neal took. He didn't think it was too cool, but I like it:

oddshot

I'll be back up that way later this week. If anyone wants to meet up, holler at me.

-t

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is fueled by: Newcastle Brown Ale Maker's Mark Woodford Reserve Totino's Shiner Bock