Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Helloween....

... a barrage of posts is due. I'll try to keep each one concise. This site is Attention Deficit Disorder complient!!

Chronologically, when Scott smashed his guitar, it got me to thinking about all the poor, lonely, homeless guitars out there... so I picked up a new one.
takamine

I went out to the bay area again for work, and was bored, as usual. So I took a vow to entertain myself regardless. Saturday I found some good motorcycle racing over in Stockton. "You ever take it off any sweet jumps?"

stocktonSM

There was a stunt show during the intermission, and this dude was doing some stuff I just couldn't believe on a Harley.

harley_mono

Then I decided I'd had enough of the motorcycles bit, and I headed back west. Made it to Hwy 1 on the coast just in time to snap a few rising tide/setting sun shots...

risingtide

More to come....

1 Comments:

Blogger da buttah said...

love the guitar you adopted ;)

11/01/2005 12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is fueled by: Newcastle Brown Ale Maker's Mark Woodford Reserve Totino's Shiner Bock