Tuesday, December 20, 2005

cameraphone pics...


dinner
Originally uploaded by tjayswift.
No- your eyes do not decieve you- in order to attempt to make up for five weeks of silence on my end, I have posted THREE times in one day...

...just enjoy it while you got it, people.

I take tons and tons of spontaneous pics with my cameraphone, and it just dawned on me that I have yet to share any of them with my cyber-pals.

So here you are... We're only going back a short period of time- the past couple of weeks- but if you folks like them, I can post more.

BJ over at Cranberry's Salon in Maryville, TN did a fantastic job with my nappy mop- once again. Thanks, girly.

new_hair

.... and don't let me forget to mention-

stocking_stufffer

Peepers and I in bed. I miss cuddling with you, Peeps.

peeps

... and finally, a cute one I took of myself in bed in L.A.

bed

Hope all is well this time of year for every single one of my friends worldwide. So many of you are on my mind more than you know....

Talk soon.


-t

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is fueled by: Newcastle Brown Ale Maker's Mark Woodford Reserve Totino's Shiner Bock