Sunday, October 29, 2006

Introducing the chatterbox...

It's over there on the right. ------->

The chatterbox website says it will help to "create a sense of community" between all of us... and I think that's probably a little ambitious. What I AM hoping, however, is that it will encourage some of you who don't post comments to participate... I know that there are all kinds of people, from all over the place, checking in here every so often- so I figured I'd create a way for you to provide input (or just tell me I'm an idiot) without needing a blogger user ID.

If it turns out to truly suck, or if no one uses it, I'll take it down.

Look forward to a post of substance coming soon.

-t

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is fueled by: Newcastle Brown Ale Maker's Mark Woodford Reserve Totino's Shiner Bock